Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Day out in Pasir ris Park

Day out in Pasir ris Park

Friends,

Today I am writing about the fun and entertainment which I had in Pasir Ris Park, Singapore.
In short I would like to share my experience that "its a good place for hangout your entire evening with your dear ones or group of your close mates".

Well, my day started in the noon around 1PM that was the time when I got my first call from Navin Shastry. He just murmered me that "Mate, its time up and get ready soon to meet up".
It was kinda wake-up call to me. Though I hate to get disturbed while I am in good sleep. Could not help his call, as we had planned our Sunday outing a week-back itself to meet-up all our known kannadiga-gang and spend good amount of time in Pasir Ris Park.

Finally, I was able to get-out of the bed at 1:!5Pm thats when my room-mate Raghu atleast alarmed me 10 times that we are already late and I had to be real fast to finish my bath and move off to catch train to Pasir-Ris station. Well, I finally I made up my mind to have my bath,
just after seeing my mom's photo and after a quick pray. I always wants to begin my day after seeing my mom face. Now that I have been here in Singapore for last 6 months. I only get to see her picture. I still feel that I made great mistake of my life moving here to Singapore. I really miss her and always begin my day thinking that I should have been in Bangalore.

Okay, I think I have deviated a bit...lets continue about our Evening out in Pasir Ris Park.

Well, Myself and my other two room-mates were ready by 2.00PM. When we finally caught the taxi to the Clementi MRT time was almost 2:05AM. Raghu was starving to death and he was saying that he would fall-off in the train station or inside the train if he don't eat his Brunch.
Thej was sujjesting him to have his Brunch in Chettinad Indian Restaurant in Tampines mall.
Raghu bluntly denied to his sujjestions and just walked towards the McDonald's in Clementi.
As we all three rushed to McDonalds, even I changed my mind to eat fries and when we stood in queue for our order to get processed. Raghu was eying that malaysian girl who was taking our orders. These days, Raghu started liking the Malaysian community and the women community. In general, Raghu likes all those big things :) trust me he likes the big beauties...and after all he weighs 85+ .....its obvious and his tastes matches those big beauties. He started commenting about the malaysian beauty, even at one point of time, I felt the same feeling. That girl really had charm in her face... Raghu finally decided to takeup 2 McChicken and small fries while I settled for Fries-Big...which is my standard food order in McDonald. Sir McDonald does not like Vegitarian customers I guess he only has 2 choices for poor vegitarians.

While we ordered these food Thej said he is not hungry though he had his Early Break-fast at 4AM(not kidding.. he cooked food at 4AM and he ate his break-fast at that hour). Well, I ate my break-fast at 8AM just after finishing my Grave-yard shift. I ate good amount of break-fast which made me to sleep for 4 hours. Finally when we were out of McDonalds Restarant both of our tummy were filled in with those fries... Finally we made our destination towards Clementi MRT.

We got our train immediately and made our way towards the first bogie thinking that we could get seats to settle...while the total travelling time to Pasi Ris which is last station is about 41Minutes. Instead of getting the seats..we were still happy to stand and commute by seeing these chinki babes with their lively Boy-friends... Whole of travel time went so great... Thej had lots of questions about America's life and also he was giving his talks about the plans which he has made-up. Thej hates his job to the maximum extent and he likes to leave singapore at his earliest possible time. Raghu noticed an Indian guy playing with a chinki babe's hairs... I noticed that when Raghu pointed me to have a look... Well I did't give much notice to them as I was thinking about something else... which I am able to recollect at this point.

Finally when we arrived at the Pasir Ris park, we got a call from Navin stating the Park is about 15 mins walk and its about 1.5KM from the MRT. we went to catch the bus, but changed our mind to catch the Taxi and finally we hired taxi and reached the Entrance of Park.

First impression of the main entrance gave us little refreshing as it was so scenic and cool breeze made our day... Well, we spent whole of our day on cycleing for almost 2 and half hour and eating nice pizza at Pizza corner and planning our next-week trip to Malaysia.

While we were hanging out near the sea shore... discussing about the logistics part of malaysia's trip .. Nitesh and Kiran(Somberi-2) have gone to get the Fish... Finally they returned after almost 45 mins later... Raghu and Thej...infact me too got shocked after hearing the price of those tiny tasteless(I never tasted though) fishes... Finally I was getting late to office.. hence I forced Raghu,Thej and our Vedanti Navin to push fast. We were back in city at 8:Pm.

Just after having our evening coffee at Kaya place... we all moved to UBS office.

I will share the second part of our outing in Pasir ris later..

till then..
Dont cribb about your work... enjoy what you do.. and plan properly and lastly reach home safely and take good rest....

Cheers mate!!!
Jai Australia.!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home